
It is only recently that I have begun to read the Bible for transformation, as opposed to information. I must confess that for a long time, I was caught in the 'endless disputes' section of Christians as described by Paul, something that can severely stunt spiritual growth.
I am glad to be out of that one. My personality does tend towards knowledge for its own sake, but I am glad to have the added advantage of now being able to credit specific behavioural, intellectual, and verbal transformations to Gods word, for His sake and to His glory, not mine.
I guess this means that I am already on my way to the spiritual 'prosperity and success' that Joshua was assured of IF he meditated on Gods word, day and night. Off course the benefits transcend spiritual, but then again, His will is done on earth, just as it ALREADY IS in Heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment